READY TO BOOK?
1. See when would be a good time in your life to schedule your initial and follow-up appointments:
• Microblading is a 2-step process: your initial appointment and a mandatory touch up 6-8 weeks after.
• For 10 days after each procedure you'll need to stay away from the sun (and tanning beds), water, chlorine and excessive sweating. Which means no sunny/tropical vacations, swimming pools or sports competitions/marathons, etc.
• During those 10 days, your eyebrows will scab and flake. You'll be totally fine to go to work, but they may be hard to hide for a headshot photoshoot or your own wedding.
• You’ll need to avoid alcohol a day before, the day of and the day after your appointments.
• The same things apply to the touch up appointment, 6-8 weeks after the initial.
2. You must truthfully answer the following questions with a "yes":
- I am over 18 years old
- I am not currently pregnant and have not been nursing for the past year
- I am not fighting allergies
- I am not diabetic
- I am not on and have not been on Accutane for the past year
- I am not prone to hypertrophic/keloid scarring
- I am not on and have not been on antibiotics in the last 7 days
- I do not have any current infections
- I do not have an auto-immune disorder or any condition that affects my ability to heal or fight an infection.
- I do not have a liver condition/disease
- I am not going to a sunny destination in the next 2 weeks
- I am not participating in any intense physical activities in the next 2 weeks
We are located at 515 West Pender St, Vancouver, unit 233
3. Read through the Preparation, First Visit, Aftercare and FAQ.
4. Read through our Microblading Intake Form & Waiver and make sure you will be able to truthfully fill out and initial everything.
(There is no need to print and fill out this form before coming in as it is done during the numbing part of the procedure, after mapping (shaping) the eyebrows. For a step-by-step on what happens during your procedure, read about your microblading First Visit.)
5. Email us to book! firstname.lastname@example.org (you will need to email-transfer a $100 deposit to secure your booking time. Please note that your booking is not complete until the deposit is received)
"As afraid as I was to try microblading (permanent make up), I trusted Geneva to create an amazing set of eyebrows for me. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone. Her studio is sterile and her technique flawless. Thank you Geneva!" - CHRISTIANE